The Vultures Were Waiting

A visitor from Holland was chatting with his American friend and was jokingly explaining about the red, white and blue in the Netherlands flag.

"Our flag symbolizes our taxes," he said. "We get red when we talk about them, white when we get our tax bill, and blue after we pay them."

"That's the same with us," the American said, "Only we see stars, too."

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Like Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan? ;-D

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise