adrenalin rush

Fred Bloggs

The motorcycle was moving too slow.

Michael A. Terrell

Policemen riding a scooter?

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

admformeto

One cop is holding onto tie wraps so there's anticipation of mass arrests. It's a riot situation. So stupid cops + stupid people = stupid stuff happening.

Reply to
D from BC

The motorcycle cop's shoes aren't shined? Art

Reply to
Artemus

The "actor" on the ground is not being arrested for impeding an investigation.

Reply to
John S

Actually, if it represents the scene accurately, there is nothing wrong with the picture. There is, however, much wrong with the behavior of some of the people in the picture.

--
You can make it illegal, but you can't make it unpopular.
Reply to

message

There ya go! And the press all posed to get a picture of the "brutality". What we need is a repeat of Kent State... but on a larger scale :-) ...Jim Thompson

message

They gotta aim better, though.

Reply to
krw

Absoultely. The guy on the ground should be hauled away and water boarded.

Reply to
krw

The photographers are so close they should be using Macro lenses ?

Martin Riddle

Sno-o-o-ort ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Why not just summary execution? Skip all that civil rights and due process nonsense and cut to the chase.

--
untold wealth, n.:
	What you left out on April 15th.

Sure, why not?

Well, I guess we could try the Democrats' solution and try a re-education camp first.

Reply to
krw

Hey the photog on the right got the money shot. It's in the local paper.

Martin Riddle

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

The pic is a still from a video. The subject ran up to the cops, pretended he had been run over, fell to the ground yelling and screaming. He was soon rolled over, pinned, tie-wrapped to the max, and hauled off to jail.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

after the cop-on-a-scooter's left foot rearranges his crown jewels.

Also note the perp (the guy on the ground) stil has his camera phone at the ready.

Reply to
who where