The Vultures Were Waiting

larger

Jim's not going to give up the ghost!

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's why it's named Infernal Revenue Service.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

Perhaps your gastroen-whatever-they-call-proctologists-these-days has a deal where he bird dogs. It would make him feel better after he asked the question "I chose WHAT as a specialty?"

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not actually out to get you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

And he drives a Ford 'Probe'?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Heard about the gynecologist who took evening courses to become an auto mechanic? She got extra points on the final for rebuilding an engine through the exhaust pipe.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

Still not as good as the dentist who removes teeth through the patient's ass. That way he doesn't have to risk being bit.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

They subscribe to some sort of data aggregation service. I've screwed with my vital statistics when filling out various applications for so long, I started getting mailers from the AARP in my 30s.

Error: Keyboard not attached.  Press F1 to continue.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Lady goes into a dentist. As soon as she is in the chair the doctor says "madam, you have hold of my testicles!" The lady responds "I know, now we won't hurt each other, will we?"

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

Weird. Its supposed to be for people 50 and over. You'd think they'd try to do a better job of targeting their mailing. Snail mail isn't cheap.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

I was 30 when I got the first mailing from AARP.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I had to have emergency dental care a couple weeks before I was discharged. The idiot Lt. at the dental clinic refused to treat me. The captain who was to be his replacement walked in while he was telling me that I would have to wait till I was discharged and got home to see my family dentist to remove the two broken teeth. He took one look in my moth and called the Lt. an ignorant bastard. He spent over two hours carefully removing the broken teeth, and I was in pain because there was no Novocain in the clinic. He was washing up after he finished and said, Soldier? I just don't understand how you sat through that without passing out. I told him to look at the bent arms on the dental chair. then I asked him to tell the Lt. that he had saved his life, because I was going to grab the idiot by his testicles and squeeze them hard, till my teeth were out. The Captain laughed and asked if I was serious. I told him that I would have squeezed them so hard that if he had already father kids, they would no longer exist.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I had an Air Force dentist drill into raw nerve. The room went black. I'll spare you the details.

What was a louie doing pulling teeth? Last I heard dentists started out as captains.

If you want a real giggle try a canvas dental clinic where the victim...um..patient provides power to the drill via pedals.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

I had this uncle (Darl Godwin), no kidding, did 20 years in the Navy, then 20 years in the Army, then was sheriff of Killeen, TX.

In the later years in the Army he did dentistry... had POUNDS of recovered gold ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Gawd, what an angry, hateful bastard you are.

It must really suck to be you.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Are you proud to have an uncle who's a thief?

That gold was the property of the people from whom it was "recovered."

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Drill? The only tool availible looked like an oversized ice pick. the nerves were already exposed, along with blood vessels.

I didn't ask. he was probably demoted, or lost rank in a RIF. I worked with an E5 at Ft. Rucker, Al. who was RIFed from a Captain.

That would have been a big improvment over someone pounding a sharp piece of steel into a broken tooth with his palm, while trying not to break any bone.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No where near as much as it would to be a loser like you or DimBlob. You are a useless, burnt out addict. You'r so useless that you need a drawer full of sock puppets to avoid kill filters. People tell you the same thing on RCM.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It was, 30 years ago. They won't even remove you from their lists if you ask them to. I still get their crap, even though I'm on VA disability and have absolutely no use for anything they shill.