The Truth About Faster Internet: It's Not Worth It

Whoey Louie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Fuck you, retard boy. You get busted being stupid and you can't do anything but bitch about the way someone posts.

You need a neck deep desert plot next to an anthill. You bring shame to the entire human race, boy.

Nice job of ignoring your fuckup. Absolute Trumpesque behavior. You are a total retard. Bwuahahahahahaha! Indeed! Bye, punk.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

but it's not a reliable process. FWLIW I hate it when a phone menu asks me for spoken data, all it does is waste everyone's time.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr