test program

plz u can give a program on VHDL which test spartan 3

Reply to
slimo1985

I cannot imagine any realistic method by such a program may be created, i seriously doubt that even Xilinx has such a program (this is at the upper limit of NP hard for the rough order of a million gates). I do know that they do have test programs that run on big league test equipment, but the test programs may very well require that same big league test equipment. Self test for such a device may be equivalent the "stopping algorithm". Reduce the problem down to a manageable scenario and maybe you can figure it out for yourself.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller