Regarding test coverage tool....

Hello Everyone,

I'm novice user. in my current project, we are porting uC-OS II to target (arm board) for testing firmware code. aim of our project is to ensure the quality and performance of firmware code. for this we are going for test coverage and analysis.

can u plz suggest me which test coverage i can go forward.... we don't want to go for gcov, so we are trying some other tools. but everything is going in vain... plz help me out.

Thanks and Regards, S. Ganesh Ram.

Reply to
GANESH RAM