Tektronix AM503 current amplifier

Can anyone please email to me a copy of the AM503 current amplifier manual.

It is not on the TEK website.

Many thanks

John

snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com

Reply to
johnbscot

I have an electronic copy, but it's only 74 pages long and I wonder if it's complete. email me at work, and on Monday I'll check against the real manual and add anything that's missing.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Hi,

if you could email me the file that you have I would appreciate it.

Many thanks

John John Ballantyne Qteknology Ltd

Vagabond House

1 Union Street Markinch Fife KY7 6AD

01592 611982

07949 271331
Reply to
johnbscot

RL

Reply to
legg

Hi,

thanks for the link, but I have tried to get the manual from that site with no success.

The file is not available.

Any other sites where I might get the manual?

Regards

John

Reply to
johnbscot

Did you try the mirror site? It has a lot more bandwidth and allows more simultaneous users. The link is on the main site.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hi,

many thanks for that.

I tried both the main site and the mirror site yesterday with no luck, but today it did work!

It may be as you say bandwidth.

Many thanks to all!!

John

Reply to
johnbscot

It is a very active site. Sometimes it takes a week. The best time is in the middle of the night.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In message , dated Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Michael A. Terrell writes

There IS no 'middle of the night' on the web. Just like the British Empire, the sun never sets on it.

There are benefits from being irrational - just ask the square root of 2.
John Woodgate

Bwahahahahaha! Says a former colonial.

I guess it just means that the empire faded away in broad daylight :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

A bit like the US is doing now?

BTW what is the US national debt at the moment?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

More than you can afford ;-)

Why is it Europeons throw straw in the air when it's they who are LOSERS ?

Whatsa matter baby Martin, sewage smell causing you to hallucinate ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Yeah, right.

BAMA a US site and most users are in the US so there is a night time. The site owner even suggests after midnight as a good time. The site was originally intended to archive manuals and schematics for old tube type ham radio equipment, but over time a lot of test equipment was added. Also, at one time there was a place to request a manual that wasn't on the site.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

OK, lets put it this way Deep DooDoo, note the negative sign. United States $ -829,100,000,000 2005 est. Also from

China $ 160,800,000,000 2005 est. Germany $ 115,500,000,000 2005 est. Saudi Arabia $ 90,730,000,000 2005 est. Russia $ 84,250,000,000 2005 est. Switzerland $ 58,240,000,000 2005 est. Norway $ 49,490,000,000 2005 est. Netherlands $ 39,950,000,000 2005 est.

You are an ex-empire, just like the UK, and Spain, the yUKs did it better and longer than you, and hid corruption better than your mediocre system, ( It's called knighthoods)

Thank Buddah we taught the Indian continent well, I dont mean the one you stole I reckon India will beat China in the long run :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Woopeedoo! Who will you turn to for help when the Islamists start whipping your ass? Which is why I pray for a Democrat majority. They'll sit by and let you die while they "negotiate" for "peace in our time" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Woopeedoo! Who will you turn to for help when the fundamentalist christians start whipping your ass?

zzz time, drawn swords at 7am?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

There aren't enough fundamentalist Christians in the US to do much more than make noise, and they sure as hell can't handle a gun.

7AM MST? What's that? About 3PM your time?

...Jim Thompson

Ok lets compromise, say we shoot at dawn :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

oops! done an upgrade from drawn swords, to guns, mainly to prevent N. Korea firing a pre-empitve stike

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

I just got a email from a UK gent who downloaded a lengthy 2213 manual(pdf) and it didn't even have the power supply schematic,one of the MOST necessary diagrams. Unfortunately,I do not have a scanner to digitize mine.

Anybody have a readable digital 2213/15 PS schematic or link to one?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik