Tektronix AM503 current amplifier

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns983BD7AE62E38jyanikkuanet@129.250.170.86:

To add or clarify,the UK gent DL'ed from the bama site.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Jim Thompson a écrit :

Why is it the US cowboys fly off the handle when it's they who are the great winners?

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Jim Yanik schrieb:

ACK Jim, this is an error in the 2213 manual on the bama & it's mirror site: service manual is complete except the schematic of the power supply - which is missing.

I've no schemetic or link handy now, but I do the search and if successful, I 'll post here again.

Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

Wasn't that power supply outsourced, and considered a module level repair?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

No. The original triac-based pre-regulator was replaced by option 48,a TL494 based switching regulator,on assembly A18;an added PCB. (I've got one in my 2213) It eventually became a mandatory mod. (those who failed to send their scopes in to TEK for cal or service missed out and will never get one now)

The triac pre-regulator had that noisy big inductor on the rear chassis.

The rest of the 2213/15 power supply is on the A10 main PCB. (power inverter/oscillator,HV and Z-axis circuits.)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I wasn't sure. That's why I asked. Thanks.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida