Query for Tektronix 2430a users

You may want to post your question to the guru's on the TekScopes group on Yahoo.

w2aew

I've got decent support for the 2430A in my 7470.exe utility. It's actually the DSO model I use on my own bench. See:

-- jm

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles

Is there an older version of the Tektronix 'Wavestar' software which supports this scope over GPIB? If so, what version and does anyone have a copy for sale? I've spoken (at length) to Tek(UK) and apart from wanting to sell me a copy of the current Wavestar (which does not support the 2430a!), they've not been much help so far. I don't want to have to buy Labview just to talk to a scope and capture data and traces to the PC. Thanks in advance, JB

Reply to
JB

copy

data

Many thanks indeed. A *superb* little utility. Wish I had a GPIB-capable

465B too now.

regards, JB

Reply to
JB