Honeywell KT76C transponder, installation manual

I am looking for the above manual. Would anyone have a copy they could email me? I would be really grateful!

Peter.

-- Return address is invalid to help stop junk mail. E-mail replies to snipped-for-privacy@peter2000XY.co.uk but remove the X and the Y. Please do NOT copy usenet posts to email - it is NOT necessary.

Reply to
Peter

they can be had on Ebay for not a lot of $$$

Dave

Peter wrote:

Reply to
Dave S

Dave S wrote

I saw some on Ebay but they appeared to be for a KT76, which tends to imply a KT76A - not the same as a KT76C.

Somebody must have the PDF... speaking of which, some very kind person has just emailed me one!! Usenet is just great!