Switching Circuit

The drooling excrement always follow the trail..

Reply to
Jamie

It very obvious that you feel cheated !

Reply to
Jamie

--
Well, that\'s a step in the right direction but, from the number of
mistakes you make, it seems that when you finally _do_ get something

It will be done slowly. Tax on firearms. Mandatory yearly training. Mandatory yearly registration. Tightening requirements for registration. Increased registration fee. increased mandatory insurance. Increase health insurance. Prohibition of "assault" weapons. Widening definitions of "assault" weapon to leave you with bbgun.

And it will *never* be called gun prohibition. It all will be done for the kids and for you, silly gun-loving American.

Gold was confiscated in 1933. Why not confiscate firearms?

--
Andrew
Reply to

Yes, that is precisely my point; you *are* an ignoramus. Either that or intentionally trying to kill someone.

Either way, even DimBulb should be laughing at you now.

Reply to
krw

Of dumbshit "Jamie", obviously.

Reply to
krw

You're projecting again, Krebs.

Reply to
krw

Why don't you add all your betters to your "ignore list". Then you won't even have DimBulb to talk to.

Of course not. You might learn something. Your neuron couldn't handle it.

Reply to
krw

Ok. So that I don't have to listen to your broken down pride and hardship of being humiliated, I'll add you to my ignore list.

Thanks It was a joy..

btw, I didn't waste any of my time looking at what ever non sense you posted there.

Bye.

Reply to
Jamie

Good luck. Too many unregistered guns out there and that's a great way to make more.

No it won't.

Gold doesn't shoot back.

Reply to
krw

I've decided your mentality needs serious work. You not only have any personality to speak of, but you come off as being an immature little punk. Frankly speaking, I have no time to wait for people like you to move into adulthood.

So, I'll fix that so I won't be bother by you again.

Reply to
Jamie

You *are* a know nothing blowhard. You've been shown to be clueless as a newborn babe and your advice is downright *dangerous*. Please don't go near electricity. You'll kill someone.

You're too late punk.

You're going to commit suicide? Please take your best bud, DimBulb, on your little vacation with you.

Reply to
krw

The right to bear gold wasn't guaranteed in our constitution.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

True enough, but the power to confiscate it wasn't given to the federal government, either.

Reply to
krw

Its a lot easier, when it isn't in writing.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It is written that if it's not in writing it's *not* a power of the federal government. If you break one part with impunity the rest is pretty easy too.

Reply to
krw

They get away with it because too many people are ignorant, and don't care about things that don't affect them, that day.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

But it is.

There is no right to seize gold by the federal government in the Constitution.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people"

Yea, I know, who cares, blah-blah-blah. Then we have what we have because we do not care.

--
Andrew
Reply to

The same may very well happen with firearms.

--
Andrew
Reply to

Jamie, That is simply not true.