Switching Circuit

You obviously took the time to read it.

suck it up.

Reply to
Jamie

And what is wrong with my name?

Reply to
Jamie

The older homes used armor/Bx type wire most of the time, that supplies the ground. Not a good one but one good enough for a GFCI most of the time. And there are still homes with knob & tube still in service.. think about those who have put in U-ground receptacles that have no ground.

As stated before, GCFI do not work with out a ground.

Reply to
Jamie

--
Do you even know how a GFCI (_not_ GCFI) works?

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Of course he doesn't. He's "Jamie", like Slowman, all mouth and no brains. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | With Half My Brain Tied Behind My Back Still More Clever Than Mr.Prissy Pants

Well excuse me for miss typing. I'll accept the fact that I do make mistakes.

And to answer your idiotic question. Yes I do.

Which leads me wondering, if, maybe some of the content you post should be held in question?

If you want to join the ranks of the idiots out there, go ahead. It does nothing more than diminish any credibility you have. Don't let me tarnish your world, it's your call.

It's absolutely absurd of those that call themselves professionals, now or past pretense.

Reply to
Jamie

Another making a fool of himself.

Reply to
Jamie

Only the DimBulb moron is less-on than Jamie.

Reply to
krw

After the fist line it became just too amusing to drop.

You admit that you're trying to mislead people here, then. Figures. Only a real asshole, like you, would try to get people killed.

Reply to
krw

No, he's pointing out that "Jamie" is making a fool of "Jamie", again.

Reply to
krw

You clearly don't, or are lying to harm others.

Everythign you've said. Go back and read it. You would be a hoot if you weren't so damned dangerous.

He's hardly joined the team of DimBulb and Jamie.

It's absolutely absurd that you think you know anything. Yep, all mouth, no brains.

Reply to
krw

Good. Though I'll have at least 500 spares by then. That should be good for a decade or two. Maybe even some extra retirement income.

How am I going to fit the 4' tube into the spots.

They won't even light at -20F, though I don't intend to see those temperatures again. ;-)

Californica US.

I don't want 75% after 5 minutes. Incandescents give me 100% in zero minutes.

Californica US. Let Californica screw themselves. They're too far gone to save anyway.

Reply to
krw

The "green police" will get you. The "environmental inspection" of your house will find you in violation of the US signed "carbon tax" treaty (of course unconstitutional, but who really cares anyway?) and you will be heavily fine.

So, get back in line of people happily marching to the glorious future of USSA.

It is not about what your want. It is about what is good for you. And The State being a good parent knows better

--
Andrew
Reply to

You don't think black markets will appear? You believe anyone, besides the loony lefty sheeple, is going to replace all their lighting fixtures?

We're there now. We're on the way to embarrassing even the USSR.

I understand. What's good for me is what Nancy Pelosi tells me is good for me. No thanks; read that book.

Reply to
krw

You've never watched 'The many loves of Dobie Gillis'?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

As usual. you have your head all the way up your ass:

Qouted from that page:

Can I use a GFCI in a 2 wire (ungrounded) circuit? Yes. A GFCI monitors for a current imbalance between the hot and the neutral conductors therefore a ground connection is not necessary. This is allowed per article 210-7 of the National Electric Code.

It not only says that you are wrong, it points out where in the NEC it allows the use GFCIs on two wire circuits. You are looking for current leaking to ground, so the ground wire is only for the outlet. there is no internal connection to the ground conductor inside the GFCI. They come with stickers for two prong outlets and to warn people that there is no actual ground connection on three prong outlets.

You lose, once again.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

At least you're good at one thing.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's a laugh. You've never had any credibility.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Where are they going to hire inspectors stupid enough to go into the homes of people who own guns, and demand a search warrant? They would have to be Europeans to be arrogant enough to think that they can get away with it.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What an ignoramus.

Reply to