still need bunches of 1/4-40 nuts

The Montana lead looks better, except their phone never gets answered and their voicemail is overflowed, and their pricing is missing.

I'd suspect a foreign order for only 50,000 foriegn pieces would be laughed at, let alone 5000. Taiway does not seem to have a US representative, which does not bode well.

I sent an inquiry anyway.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

I buy switches from them 500 at a time. The only killer is that they only take wire payment ($40 a pop) which adds to a low quantity price.

Lessee now, you'd rather deal with a Montana company that doesn't answer their phone and has an overloaded mailbox rather than an offshore (which is probably where Montana's nuts came from originally) company that is extremely responsive, speaks fluent English and delivers on or ahead of time?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

So far the Taiwan company has ignored my emails.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Bank wires are one of the biggest rip offs in business today.

You have a dual problem though. A bank wire is only $25, so your bank is bending you over as well.

Reply to
The Great Attractor

Get 'em to sign up for PayPal.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

wire payment costs you $40? your bank is ripping you off.

problem with paypal is payments can be cancelled (or it's slow) same problem with cheques and credit card.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen

For small amounts it's cheap enough and easy.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson