Re: The True Spirit of soc.men

You hit that one right on the nose.

Shouting at women and children is all you are fit for.

He is clearly quite transparent to you. Sid you know these superior people talk of rape as being a kind of DATING?

That's what you are dealing with here I am afraid. You really do need a strong stomach.

Reply to
cyclops

Nope. soc.men folks want women to stop their sexually objectifying behaviour because they create misogynist attitudes in men (men begin to view women as one dimensional f*ck objects rather than human beings).

Seems women want sexual domination not matter what the price!

Not so. Women just need to be equal enough to be accountable for their behaviour just like the men. Is that asking to much????

Reply to
connor_a

Well let's hope so because these good men are killing us. Let's see what the so called evil ones have to offer because it couldn't be any worse.

If they were feminists I wouldn't lose a second's sleep. Some people don't deserve civil rights or the benefit of the doubt because when they had some power they used it to abuse others. Only a fool would ever give these people a 2nd chance.

The sort of thing that feminists call "rape" and have managed to convince gullible females is rape really is just Dating. A Date is sort of a mini marriage and in fact I was reading that in some Muslim countries you can get a temporary "marriage certificate" so that you may have sex without violating the Law. The fact that in England only 5% of alleged "rapes" result in conviction should tell you that the average juror doesn't accept the feminist definition of "rape". The average person is sick of all this crap being forced down their throat by wacko menopausal females and their stooges in politics. Save your indination for the females whose natural aggression was manipulated by the wacko feminists into thinking herself a "victim" and cutting some guy's c*ck off or committing some other form of mayhem like burning or shooting a guy while he's asleep or incapacitated from illness or age. And get this through you stupid head YOU CANNOT RAPE YOUR WIFE. At the very most any abnormally rough or unwanted sex would only be battery. When you marry someone you voluntarily agree to give up certain rights. What married people do to each other is not the same as what complete strangers may do.

Reply to
Avenger

Ah, i want to search "battery" the meaning of consumer electronics, but the result is this.

Reply to
Flybaby

No! all you need is a pair of balls!

Reply to
MCP

Perhaps your Ex will lend me yours when she has finished with them?

Reply to
cyclops

I don't have an ex, i killed all of them. :-)

Reply to
MCP