SRAM & FLASh

I am redesigning a CPU board and am having problems determining product availability. I thought I had a reasonable set of alternate sources, but after searching I am having doubts. Who does inventory?

I would appreciate any suggestions. The parts are:

SRAM, 2Mbyte per chip, 16Mbit, 1Mword X16, 55ns access

  1. Renesas, R1LV1616H-5SI--ROHS
  2. SAMSUNG, K6F1616U6C-XF55 -- ROHS
  3. BSI BH616UV1610-A-I-G=55 --ROHS
  4. (With DN jumper removed) CY62167DV30LL-55ZXI Lead Free

FLASH, 8Mbyte per chip, 32 Mbit, 2MWord X16, 70ns access

  1. Intel, PH28F320C3D70 ROHS
  2. ST, M28W320FCB-70-ZB ROHS
Reply to
RRogers

perhaps the issue is that you seem to be seeking single chips for each task, multiple chips at less bits may be more available. Also for the sram the access time is slow, try using it as a maximum boundary.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

Good points, we are pushing back against the systems people on the size. but have been considering multiple chips just for availability. I honestly hadn't looked at access time below 55ns (there are some chips at 70nsec); I will try that.

Ray

Reply to
RRogers