SRAM & FLASH

I am redesigning a CPU board and am having problems determining product availability. I thought I had a reasonable set of alternate sources, but after searching I am having doubts. Who does inventory?

I would appreciate any suggestions. The parts are:

SRAM, 2Mbyte per chip, 16Mbit, 1Mword X16, 55ns access

  1. Renesas, R1LV1616H-5SI--ROHS
  2. SAMSUNG, K6F1616U6C-XF55 -- ROHS
  3. BSI BH616UV1610-A-I-G=55 --ROHS
  4. (With DN jumper removed) CY62167DV30LL-55ZXI Lead Free

FLASH, 8Mbyte per chip, 32 Mbit, 2MWord X16, 70ns access

  1. Intel, PH28F320C3D70 ROHS
  2. ST, M28W320FCB-70-ZB ROHS
Reply to
RRogers