SPICE model for Panasonic WM61A electret microphone

Hello--

I'm searching for a SPICE model of an electret microphone, specifically one that models the Panasonic WM61A. Does anyone know of the whereabouts of such a model?

Thanks,

Nicholas

Reply to
Nicholas Kinar

Perhaps this one would be suitable?

I would wonder if there would be any SPICE program/distribution which has a model of a microphone where you can set SPL or arbitrary waveform and get a voltage output.

Reply to
Nicholas Kinar

Nicholas Kinar wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@usask.ca:

Thatlink seems to be dead already! 'Not found'... Also, if you don't get an answer, try asking on

where I asked a question or two yesterday. Coherent answers seem to be a lot more forthcoming there on Spice matters than they are here.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Hmm, well, perhaps something happened when I made that last post; here's another similar link (changing htm to html):

I'll give electro-tech-online a try. Thanks!

Reply to
Nicholas Kinar

(I don't know why the htm is being truncated...)

Reply to
Nicholas Kinar

Nicholas Kinar wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@usask.ca:

That was it, I didn't notice it when I tried it. Anyway, if you're still around, and can get to Yahoo groups pages, the LTspice group has an amazing set of files, including an electret mic. I haven't looked at it (I'm after other stuff) but it does say 'realistic', and I don't think they mean the less-than-stellar brand name. :)

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan