some pics

Custard bread pudding with Greenlees cinnamon bread and Glen Canyon blackberries

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/CBP.JPG

Purple Haze raspberry wheat beer from Abita Springs, Louisiana

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/Purple_Haze.JPG

4-layer test board: LC oscillator, dual switching reg, weird photodiode amplifier. The big circles will be banana jacks for power and ground. Laid it out meself.

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/Z290A.JPG

We got quotes of $600, $900, and $1200 for 6 pieces, 3 days.

John

Blackberries, raspberries, and banana jacks. Sounds yummy.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

That is one hell of a quote for that board. I'd take it, before it expires.

Reply to
BaltoTopDog

Regardless of whether it is true or not, the way you wrote that sounds gay.

Reply to
Spurious Response

You must have a lot of experience with gayness. Now we all know.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to
BobW

On a sunny day (Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:02:48 -0700) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

That teevee needs fixing.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

That never occurred to me. Not one bit.

To misquote Winston Churchill, sometimes a fruit is just a fruit.

John

AP Circuits. Should be here Tuesday.

John

NDA ==> Low-res screen capture.

John

But any post by dimbulb is still a troll.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He still has the h*mo-poop fetish thing going strong.

John

message

He has to use his only strengths. :(

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I think you missed the point, I was referring to the fact that it in a way looks like a TV test card on a defective TV :-) I do not expect anybody to publish the gerbers etc.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Uh, wasn't that Sigmund Freud?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Hey, I can misquote anybody I feel like.

John

So, what exactly is it like, to feel like Winston Churchill? ;-D

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise