I got a picture of Jim Thompson's truck!

Right model, though the truck in the picture is probably newer, my Frontier is a 2001.

Mine is red, and no labels except a simple magnetic American Flag, no words.

And the license plate is ANALOG ;-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I can see November from my house :-)

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

Darn, I thought for sure it was yours :-)

Reply to
brent

[snip]

I already have enough people gunning for me without needing to hang out a sign ;-) ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

Hey, that is a Chevy, man :-)

I hope you got the matching tunes in the CD player:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Chevy label. Want to overlay pictures? Looks like Chevy is buying at least body parts.

...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

^^^^^^

That's unique. Every license plate I've ever seen is DIGITAL. ;-)

Reply to
krw

You mean GM is buying Nissan parts or cross-licensing designs? I cannot imagine that for the full size Chevy truck. A neighbor has a Frontier and not only does its tailgate look differently, it is also quite a bit smaller.

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

There's a full-size Nissan, don't remember what it's called, but simple-scale-up of Frontier structure. Bumper and cab are a direct overlay. Can't tell about the tail-gate :-) ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

That would be the Nissan Titan:

But it looks rather different. Also from the back because it has a slight flare-side effect.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

ck...

ng at

That would be from running over all those damn liberals. :)

Reply to
mpm

AKA: Feral Democrats! ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Dimbulb's is Idgit-al.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's why my truck is red... so the blood stains aren't obvious ;-) ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

+2 ;-)
Reply to
krw