Some of my design work in action...

My pick-em-up truck is RED... and my horse has produced more shovel-ready jobs... >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Oh, he will, he will.

Precision electronic instrumentation

You only need to know what a triangle is, and which way is down, if it's it's a triangle with a point downwards it's a yeild sign.

--
For a good time: install ntp

Jasen Betts

No need here, but you can often drive into a blizzard at 7200 feet, three hours east of here. So I keep my car filled with the cold-weather stuff in the winter.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

The reasons for not being able to purchase Raid or TSP, and Winter washer fluid are a little different, no?

Reply to
krw

Devereux

John Devereux

old-fashioned

paving

gaps are

travelled. Had

too...

for

brick

concentrate

only

Well Monsanto says lots of things are impossible. See MTBE showing up in drinking water; supposedly impossible, demonstrated fact just 3 years after mandating its use Kalifornaicata.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

SlOman, Bill? ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Only some? The rest of them do not?

Reply to