Some new technology developments

WTF ??

ColdQuanta Awarded DARPA Contract To Develop A Complete Rydberg Atom-Based RF Sensor System

d_wolf

Try to take it easy on your viewers.

You can truncate at the question mark:

You can also use tinyurl to avoid wrap:

Steve Wilson

On a sunny day (Tue, 24 Aug 2021 21:12:44 -0500) it happened d_wolf <g snipped-for-privacy@howl.com wrote in <xGhVI.8855$ snipped-for-privacy@fx07.iad:

Their site

links to a funny video presentation :-)
Indeed if we can make radio receivrrs so sensitve, then we could perhaps decode alien amusement ? programs...

Short timeline they have too, 1.5 year for results?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 25 Aug 2021 03:40:12 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sg4e2s$6fb$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

110% horseshit! Absolutely nothing will come of it.
Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Cold Quanta is for real--they were started maybe 15 years back by a pal of mine, Prof. Dana Anderson of CU/JILA, among other folks. They started out selling the first commercial magneto-optical traps (MOTs) for making Bose-Einstein condensations. Those are the foundation of a whole lot of very interesting macroscopic quantum measurements.

I haven't followed their progress lately, but their name being on it lends the project a lot of street cred IMO.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs