Some New Concepts in electronics

A Web Space with some new ideas ... on electronics & Isolinear Chips

Inquiry?

Wow, you write ALMOST as well as you understand electronics.

...and I sure hope you don't think that's a compliment....

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Snort

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Circa Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:09:40 GMT recorded as looks like "Inquiry?" sounds like:

Thank you for that. This:

is an absolute must-read!

Reply to
Charlie Siegrist

I really liked the explanation of how transformers work:

John

That's gotta be a joke site, right?

--
Al in St. Lou
Reply to

Probably not.

John

The Phantom

Circa Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:47:50 -0700 recorded as looks like John Larkin sounds like:

It doesn't get much better than that! I give the author great credit for including *several* paragraphs of more than one sentence. His grasp of the fundamentals of electron physics is remarkable.

Reply to
Charlie Siegrist

Maybe not, but I wouldn't pay a lot of money to someone who can't spell "itself".

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

If it's not a joke site, it's a site made by an idiot who won't get any worthwhile customers with it. I guess there's a chance the writer doesn't know English too well; that is English is a poor second language, but the science seems crappy as well.

--
Al in St. Lou
Reply to