Some low prced stocks that are recommended

_John_Popelish_ spamming ??

Shame!

...Jim Thompson

Sorry about that. Somehow computer added a "to newsgroup" field.

Reply to
John Popelish

Hello John,

So, did you place an order for any of those?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

No. I am not recommending these to anyone. Those are IBD recommendations I was sending ot somone for their study.

I am in the process of essentially liquidating my portfolio. Half way there.

Reply to
jpopelish

Hello John,

If you are nearing retirement that's probably a good thing to do. Less to worry about.

I was looking at ONSemi today (ONNN). Their PE is around 14.2 which is rather low for a US semi mfg. That was a bit of a surprise.