smps controller IC datasheet?

oem power supply, 31.5 vdc 1.5 A.

I want to change the output to 24 v.

There is one 8-pin IC, labeled:

230D1 PUICO

I don't see a datasheet anywhere for this.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
DaveC

The NCP1230:

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Logo seems pretty non-descript...

Anyone recognize it?

Thanks.

Reply to
DaveC

Yes, I did. Se the earlier post....

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

It is an OnSemi PWM controller:

The board is a 5-layer. Here's the other side of the board (the LV end):

This is a ASTEC ps from a large HP inkjet printer.

Reply to
DaveC

It's a simple 2-resistor voltage divider on the output which determines the output voltage. I'll replace one of these with a pot -- for trials -- then a fixed R when the value is determined.

Thanks.

Reply to
DaveC