small electronics power supplies - bats

They must be using something like a switcher. Can anyone give me a guess what Kodak and others use to supply regulated power to their camera electronics.

They all use high current batteries and seem to be able to draw these down to almost zero. Nice regulation! How do they do it? I'd like to see a schematic.

Reply to
hfs2

wrote

Most likely a 'buck-boost' regulator. See Maxim and Linear Technology websites.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Consulting Engineer:  Electronics; Informatics; Photonics.