PWM power supplies!!

Has anyone built a device to "listen" to pulse width modulated power supplies? My hearing is getting bad, & I can't hear the "chirp" on plugin in T.V.'s for example! Rono.

Reply to
Rono

I use a scope, and DMV to troubleshoot them. With my hearing, I could never hear one of these. I am sure that the dog or cat can!

--

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.

never

Many of them operate at 50KHz or more, even with flawless hearing you wouldn't hear them.

Reply to
James Sweet