New electronics Parts and Supplies store

New electronics parts and supplies store. Discrete components, shop supplies, parts and more.

Somewhat still under construction but many items available

DBLEXPOSURE

Best get those prices under control because us Tech,s do not pay those prices.

Reply to
kip

Thanks Kip. Some items will be very competitive others not so much. I don't know what items you had a look at. I do appreciate your feedback.

DBLEXPOSURE

You really should change the color scheme on your menu bar on the left hand side of the page. Black text on a dark background is very hard to read.

Go with contrasting colors... dark text on light background, or light text on dark background.

Dave M

Dave M

Another suggestion to the OP:

Recommend that your category listing page (the one with all the nice pictures of all of the items) default to either a "no pictures" page or to a "thumbnails" page and then provide a link from there to a "show images" page. Some folks still have slower connections and sometimes the 'net is just slow.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to