Simulation Active filter in Matlab

Hi I 've wanted to simulate an active filter in Matlab (simulink) coulde this group help me or coulden't?

Reply to
Somia

Possibly. What does Matlab do for you that a good circuit simulator won't do easier?

--

Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services

Do you need to implement control loops in software? "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" gives you just what it says. See details at

Tim Wescott