Low Pass Active Filter Design Help

Hi everyone, Need some help with this problem. I need to design a low-pass active filter circuit such that its roll off attenuates frequency components at 14kHz or more by more than 17dB, Also it is desired to have the passband gain positive that doesnot deviate from 40dB by more than 3dB, The passband frequency needed is 280Hz and below.

Hope that someone can help me ASAP . Thanks.....

Reply to
sannuti

Get Don Lancaster's "Active Filter Cookbook."

John

Thanks a lot John will try to get hold of the book....appreciate that

Reply to
sannuti

If you have an RC filter where 280*2*PI=1/RC, what will the amplitude of a

14kHz sine wave be when passed through it? How about after you amplify it by 100?

BTW, questions like this are often better received over on the sci.electronics.basics newsgroup.

--
Regards,
  Bob Monsen

When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something
inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better
things to worry about.
    Albert Einstein, The World as I See It.
Reply to
Bob Monsen

Catalog # 7245 BK at MPJA $19.95

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Or $3.50-$4.00 used.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Bob Monsen wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net:

then again, its more on topic than most of the "stuff" here...

me