battery charger help

I have seen what claims to be quite a sophisticated lead acid battery charger working off a solar panel. At its heart is an IC marked ATON 3V3 but I cannot find this device. Could anyone send me the spec of this device- or where I may find it.

Thanks

Reply to
ROB L

This is probably no help but if this for a navigational beacon, AtoN = Aids to Navigation.

Reply to
GPG

The Aton IC is a custom chip (a preprogrammed microcontroller, probably a PIC or an Atmel) used by Steka, IIRC. Aton is an egyptian god, represented by the sun, so the name.

--
Regards
Miguel Giménez

Many thanks,