silly digital specs on analog parts

change

change,

Oh yes they will. Let's start with O'bummerCare, which cares for HMOs instead of people.

What do you think of the tax ballot measure that Gov. "Medfly" Brown wants? Another "temporary tax"?

Reply to
josephkk

The more things change, the more they stay the same. )-;

Gov. medfly? I remember him as Gov. moonbeam. ;-) He's apparently older now - it remains to be seen if he's any wiser.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I can tell you they are miffed right now. Very miffed. For example about the hidden tax hikes and retroactive confiscations. Such as clipping HSA rights of people who have already paid in. Could likely result in round two of what our president had called shellacking.

If this gets on the ballot I'd be very surprised if it passed. If it had a yearly ratcheting down of rates, maybe. But another five years at the same level is like giving a drunkard five more gallons of licquor, on the promise that he'll sober up after the 5th jug. They need to tackle the real problem first: Pensions.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

There was no shellacking in CA. Apparently you folks haven't gotten the memo.

Look at the problems in WI. Do you really think the CA lefties are going to go there?

Reply to
krw

Learn how to spell, retard boy.

Reply to