Scum on Faroe Islands at it again

Real truth brother:

bitrex

I honestly want to watch these videos and return to the conversation, but YouTube always seems to offer up interviews by Craig Ferguson with beautiful women and I forget what the thread was about.

So I just watched Alice Eve and what were you saying?

Reply to
Rick C

The people or the insects? I think most people are rather edible. We just don't eat people ourselves very much, but other animals are happy to do.

Reply to
Rick C

When you make up your enemy, you can create them to be as evil as you wish. Roe v. Wade had drawn a line in the sand for some 50 years. Yes, the line is arbitrary with many possible lines defensible but none of them absolutely so. The best we can hope for is consistency over time and not a battle ground with the battle lines moving back and forth.

The Supreme Court did not actually made a definitive ruling, specifically saying, "this order is not based on any conclusion about the constitutionality of Texas's law, and in no way limits other procedurally proper challenges to the Texas law". They just didn't like this particular application due to "complex and novel antecedent procedural questions". In other words, give it another go.

Reply to
Rick C