Re: On the Dole Again..... Can't wait to get back on the Dole again...

> Wow, that sure is a lot of imaginary money!

I imagine so.....

Reply to
No One You Know

Not really, Gina makes more *real* money than that every hour :-(

Trevor.

Reply to
Trevor

Do they impose imaginary tax on imaginary interest, or real tax as they do on notional interest, which is also imaginary IMO.

Trevor.

Reply to
Trevor