Scum on Faroe Islands at it again

Faroe Islands: Anger over killing of 1,400 dolphins in one day

These are worthless people, all they know how to do is exist.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

onsdag den 15. september 2021 kl. 17.16.21 UTC+2 skrev Fred Bloggs:

and on the same day 4million pigs were killed ...

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

And how many humans by abortions? Do not let the media direct your anger

Reply to
Brent Locher

of course you are one of those people...

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Those were domestic pigs raised for slaughter, not wildlife.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Interesting double-standard: wants CHOICE as to whether or not to take a vaccine. Yet, wants to DENY a woman any say in her own reproductive issues.

Not just a covidiot but a *genuine* idiot!

Reply to
Don Y

so they lived in a box all their life and was never free, does that make it any better or worse?

we also catch a few billion fish every day ..

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Many species wouldn't exist anymore if they hadn't been domesticated. Here's what's worrying:

. Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

They won't be doing that for much longer. Fisheries around the world are collapsing.

You obviously don't know much about ecology. The dolphins were wild and free and served an important role in the ecosystem.

Factory farmed animals only damage the environment.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Freedom-lovers in the US tend to be all for the State having some of the biggest power the State can have: power to declare war by fiat, power to execute adult citizens, power to force women to give birth.

Reply to
bitrex

excuse me, der STAAT

Reply to
bitrex

Quote:

"the weight of the world's insect population is about 70 times that of its human population."

- some of them are edible.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

From Wiki: "Most countries in the European Union allow abortion on demand during the first trimester, with Sweden and the Netherlands having more extended time limits.[3] After the first trimester, abortion is generally allowed only under certain circumstances"

In other words every country in Europe has restrictions on abortion. In the USA the left is actively pushing for abortion right up to birth. So how would you like to see 14,000 nine month old babies slaughtered? No biggie. Only have outrage over the things the MSM tells you to have outrage about. I guess it makes life easier to live

Reply to
Brent Locher

In wingnut la-la land where everyone but themselves is some fashion of depraved baby-killer and would be lining up for the opportunity, as opposed to all the other depraved activities the "moral majority" habitually lines up to put their seal of approval on.

Reply to
bitrex

It becomes much easier to not be "directed" when one doesn't consider oneself just a humble man, on a personal mission from God, e.g. personally responsible for the fates of all the unborn children on the planet.

I doubt Brent will ever see it that way, though. he was born TOO HUMBLE

Reply to
bitrex

Value the family -- yet only protect the "unborn" until it is born; then remove all support ("Hey, it's not OUR fault that you got knocked up!")

Value life -- but freely impose the death penalty.

It's got to be tough to be a republican... terrified, every day, that we're moving further and further away from the day when Whitey reigned supreme -- esp in his own household!

[I'm always tickled at the number of republicans who own guns... are they afraid of their fellow republicans? Or, the "snowflakes"??]
Reply to
Don Y

You have to watch what you eat. There is a hierarchy of parasitism in that even parasites have parasites which in turn have parasites etc. Even ivermectin can't cure an infestation, symptoms of which can be horrific.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Actually, that's an interesting point. If you are responsible for creating a life, do you have the right to end it without consequence? So it's ok to kill the many pigs we raise, but not fish in the ocean? How about kids? Can you eat them if they aren't accepted into the college of your choice?

Reply to
Rick C

That's not what the chart says. We just have a lot more of them now than we did in the past when they were wild. They are also a lot fatter, taste better and have better wool. But they are still around in the wild.

Reply to
Rick C