SCope offering.

They are offering this to me for $371.. The last time they had these on sale, I tried to get 5 of them for the shop how ever, they claimed their stock was cleaned out.. now I can only get one of them at this price, oh well

What do you think for a knock about scope ?

P.S. the offer is only good until the 29th.

Reply to
Jamie

For your consideration:

ED

I see the cheapest on Ebay is $359.99 free shipping from mainland China. Beware though, the seller only has 7 sales. I must admit I only have 18, but I know I'm a good seller :-) MikeK

Reply to
amdx

Sorry, I meant to include URL.

amdx

Dealextreme have millions of sales and they are cheaper:

They're not the fastest. Other than that, they're excellent.

--
RoRo
Reply to

Is it a possibility that the 50 mhz versions happen to be

100 mhz boards that didn't quite perform a expected at the 100 mhz test ?

I would be willing to bet if you were to put a DS11... beside a DS105xx that is hacked, you may actually a better results on the DS11... unit..

Some times pushing components to their limits shows slight defects. Get enough of them and they can accumulate to give poor results out side the expected window.

just a thought..

Reply to
Jamie

$341 including shipping from HK from Deal extreme.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Does any one know if the DS1052(D) can be hacked the same way ??

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

I bought one of those in Shenzhen this April for 1700 Renminbi and I'm very happy with it.

Tequipment's offer is not exactly spectacular.

And yes mine is a 100MHz scope now :)

Regards Werner

robles