schematic .dsn file for nxp isp1521?

Hello,

I am looking for schematic file (.dsn file) of NXP ISP1521 USB hub controller. How can i get that schematic file? From NXP ISP1521 data sheet, I have the schematic as pdf, but I am looking for .dsn file.

Any help?

Thank you

Reply to
S45

This subject recurs regularly.

The short answer is:

make your own schematic part.

You'll get good experience in the part editor and the actual positions and attributes of the pins on the schematic will match your needs.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS