wireless USB controllers

Hello,

I am a board design engineer(< 6 months experience). I wish to design a wireless USB docking station. At the moment I am into selection of parts(wireless USB controllers). Is there any wireless USB hub controller/ wireless audio controller/ wireless peripheral controller available in market?

When i googled, i found there is a wireless USB device wire adapter (DWA) from NEC, wireless USB from cypress, a wireless audio controller from prolific, but i didnt know how to proceed.

Is it possible that I have a wireless USB hub controller and rest controllers are "wired" would act a wirless USB? Any experienced board design engineers pls help me out how to proceed.

thanks in advance

s45.

Reply to
S45