GPS +8051+GSM modem

Hello friends,

I am working on project which is Vehicle tracking system, which works on the following principle:

  1. GPS system transmit the current longitude/latitude/GMT to MC
  2. MC transmit this position information via a SMS to a mobile phone through a GSM device
  3. Crystal freequency is 11.0592 MHz

PLZ I need help me. I am doing this project is under such a big name unversity. If it is sussed the good for you and me.

Plz help me .

haresh

Reply to
haresh

Start here

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

A "big name university" is supposed to have good teachers which can give you the needed advice to complete your projects. Maybe you meant a "long" name university?

Reply to
Adrian

This sounds like an interesting project. For what do you need help? I hope you don't expect that all the work will be done for you, because then you won't learn anything. What have you done already?

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

I sorry to say my friend but big name university provide hardware and software they don't tell him how 2 make project.

So that's thing.

haresh

Reply to
haresh

Oh but they do. The textbooks, the lectures, the discussion sections, and the labs tell you exactly how to make the projects.

Reply to
Scott in SoCal