Denon UD-M50 alignment diagrams for this deck. Request.

Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble with this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Sotiris Antoniou

There is a video file - "Sanyo 3CD Changer Alignment.zip" floating around somewhere. Ping Arfa, the links on google are now a bit dead?

I had one some time back to repair. Really nice sound.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

Mail me direct at the address used to post this, and I'll see if I can dig the alignment video out. I've had a bit of a computer 'episode' since I made it, but I'm sure it still exists on one of my data drives somewhere.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

hey if you find it...I know this is from a long time ago, can u plz send ti to me too? I need it to fix my sony cmt ep 707

Reply to
hancocktom41

You'll have better luck if you find the original post and send this by Email...

I don't think Arfa watches this newsgroup any more.

John :-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

Adrian C
Reply to