Rockets or planes to shoot at ufo's ! :)

People... I just figured it out hihihihihihhihihihi.

We need rockets and planes to immediatly shoot at ufo's to film them up close ! ;) =D

Just make sure you don't bring down an airliner ! ;)

This guy seems to be using one of those new 60x optical zoom camera's !

Cool music too...

But I am still not statified ! I want close-ups ! So therefore this posting ! ;) :)

Maybe a telescope which can super fastly zoom in on a moving target might be a safer/better alternative ? ;)

Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Ok,

Now that I watched the full video... to me it seems like a bunch of white-spinning-balloons somehow...

(I have seen a balloon at night move through the city coming towards me... it was a bit scary... the surrounding lights lit it up a bit... looked like a ghost or so... this video resembles that a bit... except this time it's day time... the sun is probably shining on the white ballons, and making it lit up real good !... the spinning I can't completely explain... but it could be an air-stream/heavy winds... making it spin around...)

(Now I go look for more recent ufo video's :) Shame on me for doing that LOL)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying