Re: Using microphone to measure Db(A) and Db(C) ?

I wonder how much this microphone is worth LOL :) For example how much would

> a comparable microphone cost ?!? > > Anyway I am hoping now that I can use this microphone to try and do some > meaningfull measurements ?!

No, use a calibrated measure microphone.

I am not scared to do some arithmetic/math to convert whatever it takes to > DB(A) or DB(C)... I might actually learn something from doing the math or > so... and get a better understanding of it... and then maybe I will also be > more sure that it's more or less correct for my purposes and law or so ;) :)

You may need some years to learn the basics, e.g. how to develop a FIR filter with many taps for the filter function.

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss