Robots Turn Up in Odd Places

A couple guys invented a gizmo to help keep farmers out of grain bins. Grain forms a crust sometimes leading to a collapse that kills farmers.

Grain needs to be leveled so the drying process is consistent. There are grain spreaders placed at the very peak of the bins but they aren't the whole solution.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Fun. A Roomba for grain silos. I wonder if it has the amusing voice status messages.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

teach it to eat mice and say miauh,

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

The $subject reminded me of when I watched the first SpaceX SuperHeavy flight. After the two boosters landed, I realized we weren't watching a milestone in the human space program, we were watching three robots help a fourth steal Elon's car.

Reply to
DJ Delorie