A page about his history.

Mikek

amdx

did you work at BT?

I car pooled w/ him in the 70's

Mark

Reply to
makolber

No, I'm aware because of his work in crystal radio.

Huge resource for that community. I also remember some of the Blonder-Tongue equipment from when I worked at an Audio-Video Company in the early 70's. My first notice was on a crystal radio forum. Mikek

amdx

ok thanks

sad news indeed...

Mark

Reply to
makolber

On Wed, 08 Jul 2015 13:17:35 -0500, amdx Gave us:

I posted a link to one of his works a couple weeks ago.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno