RF transformer

Hi,

Anyone know where I could buy RF transformers on the web which is compatible to Mini-circuits ADT T1-1T.

Thanks!

Reply to
eeh

Dan's small parts and kits sells them.

Not exactly online checkout but he's got a lot of good stuff.

Mini-circuits has a web order form for off-the-shelf parts in small quantities, too.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

The dans small parts URL went to a page full of ads. I googled it and this seems to be the right one:

Darrell Harmon

Reply to
dlharmon

Sorry, I cannot find compatible transformer components in this web link.

Reply to
eeh