rf transformers?

--
http://www.coilcraft.com/wideband.cfm
Reply to
John Fields

I'm trying to build some demonstration circuits (old fm detectors) and I'm having a lot of problems finding someone who sell center tapped rf transformers already wound. Winding them myself is getting a bit to difficult and I haven't had a lot of luck on google digikey,minicircuits ect. Minicircuits have some but they're surface mount and I need some with standard pcb hole type connectors. Anyone point me to someone who sells these? Thanks jim

Reply to
jim