RF Microdevices MMIC info needed

I need a datasheet on the RF2065 MMIC, or more specifically, RF2065TR7M. Supposed to be similar to the MAR-3, but I can't prove it.

Yes, I've Goggled to the max, did all of the datasheetcatalog.com-type and we-may-have-it-but-you-to-buy-the-info.com-type places, and called and wrote RF Microdevices sales support. No joy. This device must have been either been developed specifically for a US Gov't Tippy-Top Secret, Burn Before Reading project, or was the subject of a massive recall; both pure speculation on my part.

Any help appreciated.

Reply to
TW

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:56:32 -0500, TW put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, the RF2065 crosses to an NTE341 which is spec'ed as follows:

NPN-Si, RF Power, 130-175MHz, 4W, TO39EC (emitter connected to case), Ic(max)=0.64A, BVcbo=36V, BVceo=18V, BVebo=4V, hfe(min)=5, Pd(max)=8W

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Sorry Franc, that's not the MMIC, it is a transistor. The device I am looking for information on is similar to the Mini-Circuits MAR-3. I noticed the similarity in device numbers while I was searching the web.

Thanks,

Reply to
TW