Revised NXP site

wrote to them and, surprise, they engaged in a lively

stuff, got rid of fluff and while not perfect yet I

with Java Script turned off (gets rid of the nag

want to see a company that was good to me go down the

Sure is, I'll let them know.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Nope, that's still one of the sore point. Have told them but this stuff isn't up to the marketing/web guys to decide. Pretty much all European semi mfgs have a problem in that domain, and IMHO Infineon has the most serious problem. In essence you either must have everything mainstream on Digikey _and_ in stock there, or offer a web shop. There is no other option to run a successful semi mfgs operations these days.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

. .

They do here. Using Opera version 9.50 with WinXp Home.

--
John B
Reply to

It is still way too cookie dependant. I generally do not tolerate cookies.

Reply to
JosephKK

I would go farther on that, the only to get that low of a count is by using a validator.

Reply to
JosephKK

There is a good reason for the contact form. You are expected to see that when you think about that.

Reply to
JosephKK

Clicking on product in the left side of the frame gives a list underneath the frame. The top line gets hidden underneath the edge of the frame. It isn't always clickable !

Otherwise its much better !

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Joerg, Great, my congrat for making them listen.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Hear, hear.

Reply to
JosephKK

I am sure it'll be fixed. They are also following this thread.

Now I just wish other companies would do the same.