Re: EMC lab, screen room that fits a regular truck?

Nevada would be an option but we'd be in 110F and in the scorching sun

> all day.

Yeah, I guess you're right Joerg. The bottled water would end up costing more than the diesel....

Reply to
mpm

I'd sneak in a six-pack so we could have a cold one :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Just rinse out 1 gal. milk jugs and fill them from the tap. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Do you drink tap water straight? Or Filtered?

Reply to
JosephKK

I measured almost 2ppm chlorine in ours. Then I installed a filter.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Well, filtered to the extent that it's done at the water plant.

So, yes, since I'm not suffering from paranoid delusions, I have no problem drinking city water. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

It already does. At least the small bottles - at $1.25 a pint, that's $10.00 a gallon. ;-) (and the $1.25 bottle is probably more like 12 ozs.)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

That's OK, i filter mine over taste issues, not other things.

Reply to
JosephKK

Out here you can often smell the chlorine when you fill a bucket to wash the car.