relay min current

Hi,

I need switching a few nA dc signal and then measure it. All electromechanical relays I have found have Minimum Switching current 10 µA. Is it really these relays restriction and how can I solve the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Alexander.

Reply to
Alexl

=B5A.=20

There are special reed relays with "wet" contacts (covered with=20 mercury). Those relays do not have the minimum current requirement.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

The small telecom type relays will actually work fine at low levels. Omron, Aromat, Fujitsu, NEC.

John