source or alternative relay

Hi,

I have a PCB with an encased relay SDS Relais RS-12V which is faulty. This relay seems to be obsolete - does anyone know of an alternative?

Reply to
AntonioMar.entropia

If this is an electromechanical relay then you should be able to substitute another 12V (AC? DC?) relay that has similar characteristics. Contact current, and coil resistance are the important parts of your match. If it does not fit in the same placement then simply wire the sucker into place...

Otherwise if you have a picture of the relay (and if it is AC/DC and how many poles and contacts) you are welcome to send it to me - I have a collection of European relays that were used in NSM Jukeboxes (Europe) in the 70's - perhaps I have an exact match.

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson